Asus UX303L – Repairing a broken hinges
In this video, it shows how to repair the broken hinge of the laptop. Before fixing the problem it needs to disassemble the entire system and remove certain parts before accessing the hinges.
Or if you are planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some other problem. Here is some guidance in disassembling your ASUS UX 303 Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the cover disconnect the battery and you are ready to go.
In this video, the disassembling of ASUS UX303 Laptop includes:
- Removal of the back cover
- Removing Battery
- Removing hard drive
- Removing wireless card
- Removing Ram
- Remove LCD
- Assemble back the laptop
Laptop Related Model Specifications ASUS UX303UA
• CPU: 2.5GHz Intel Core i7-6500U
• Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
• RAM: up to 12GB (8GB DDR3L 1600MHz SDRAM, onboard Memory 4GB)
• Screen: 13.3 inch IPS FHD (1,920 x 1,080)
• Storage: 256 GB SSD
• Network: 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 (on WLAN+ BT combo card)
• Camera: HD Webcam (front-facing)
• Weight: 1.45 kg