The Dell Inspiron 3451 is an affordable laptop with 14-inch ultra slim LCD which has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
The system memory is either 2GB or 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz (single channel) but it only has Intel HD Graphics of course.
This tutorial, or parts of it, will help you prepare your laptop for servicing such as DC jack repair, fan replacement, damaged LCD screen replacement, hard disk replacement, memory replacement or upgrade, and video chip repair.
Disassembling of Dell Inspiron 3451 / 3452 laptop covers the following:
Removing DVD drive
Removing back cover
Removing hard drive
Removing wireless card
Remove Laptop cover
Removing processor and graphic card heatsink
Assemble the laptop
Dell Inspiron 3451 Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 (1M Cache, 2.16 GHz with Intel Burst up to 2.58 GHz), Intel Pentium
- Hard Disk: 500GB 5400 rpm SATA hard drive
- Memory: 2GB or 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz (single channel)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Screen Size: 14.0-inch ultra slim LCD,1366 x 768 pixels (HD
- Camera: HD 720p webcam with microphone
- Network: 802.11 b/g/n