Planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem of your laptop. Here is the complete guide of disassembling Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop.
How to repair Toshiba Satellite c55 c55-a5300 power jack?
This tutorial, or parts of it, will help you prepare your laptop for servicing such as DC jack repair, fan replacement, damaged LCD screen replacement, hard disk replacement, memory replacement or upgrade, and video chip repair.
Disassembling of Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop covers the following:
Removing DVD drive
Removing back cover
Removing hard drive
Removing wireless card
Remove Laptop cover
Removing processor and graphic card heatsink
Assemble the laptop
Toshiba Satellite c55 c55-a5300 Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Celeron 1037U / 1.8 GHz
- Hard Disk: 5400 rpm
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Screen Size: 39.6 cm
- Camera: Integrated Camera
- Network: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n