Planning to check this laptop or you want to replace some defective parts such as keyboard, hard disk drive, LCD Screen. Here is the guide of disassembling of Asus X540SA (X540SA-XX053D) laptop.
Memory are integrated to motherboard, battery is inside the casing. I considered this laptop not upgradable.
This disassembling guide covers the following:
- Removing entire cover
- Battery removal
- Motherboad Removal
Asus X540SA (X540SA-XX053D) laptop Specifications;
- Operating System: Windows 8 64 bit
- Processor: Quad Intel Pentium N3700
- Hard Disk: 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Screen Size: 15.6 inch 1366×768
- Webcam – HD
- Network: Gigabit Speed LAN and 802.11b/g/n with