When upgrading and changing parts such as memory, wi-fi card, and disk drive, you can easily access it on the back cover. Just remove the battery. remove some screws, remove the cover, and you can easily find those parts.
Planning to upgrade or check this laptop or you want to replace some defective parts such as keyboard, hard disk, change wi-fi card, memory or LCD Screen. Here is the guide of disassembling of Lenovo Z50-70 Laptop.
This disassembling guide covers the following:
- Removal of battery
- Removing Back Cover
- Removing Hard Drive
- Removing Memory
- Removing Wireless Card
- Keyboard removal
- Remove Laptop case
- Removing Cable Connectors
- Remove LCD Connectors
- Taking apart laptop screen
- Motherboard removal
- Removing Processor and Graphics heatsink
Lenovo Z50-70 laptop Specifications;
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: Core i7-4510U Processor (up to 3.10GHz Turbo, 2.00 GHz Base 1600 MHz )
- Hard Disk: 1 TB 5400 RPM
- Memory: 8GB DDR3L 1600 Mhz
- Graphics: Dedicated NVidia 820M 2GB Graphics Card
- Screen Size: 15.6 inch Full HD
- Network: Gigabit Speed LAN and ntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
Extra cautions when removing the Lenovo laptop z50 70 cables.