Planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem of your laptop. Here is the complete guide to disassembling and assembling Acer Aspire E15 E5 – 571G / 531
Remove the battery, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, use a plastic tool to unlock the case.
Slowly pull up the laptop case with extra care, a lot of cables inside connected. Remove the cable connector, and remove the cover.
Eliminate the cable on top of the hard drive then remove the screw to remove the hard disk. The two slot DDR3 memory slot are on the back, so you need to take out the laptop motherboard.
This disassembling guide covers the removal of:
- Laptop case
- Removing delicate wire connectors
- Wi-fi device
- Disk Drive
After some minor upgrades, be sure to assemble back the laptop properly.
Acer Aspire E15 E5-571G/531 Laptop Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bot
- Processor: Intel Core I5 – 4210u running at 7 Ghz.
- Hard Disk: 500 Gb and upgradable
- Memory: 2 slot DDR3L SDRAM 4Gb upgradable up to 16 Gb
- Graphics: Geforce 820M up to 1Gb (Dedicated
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches with maximum of 1366 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Network: Wifi B/G/N with Gigabit LAN