HP Spectre x360 13′ – disassemble
Planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem with your laptop. Here is the guide in disassembling your HP Spectre 360 13 – 4000 Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the back cover and be sure to disconnect the battery before accessing some other parts of the laptop.
In this video it shows the following:
Disassembling of ASUS UX303 Laptop includes:
- Removal of the back cover
- Removal of a Huge Battery
- Removing laptop heatsink
- Removal of laptop motherboard
- Removing back cover
- Removing hard drive
- Removal of LCD
Related Laptop Model Specification of HP Spectre x360 13′
- CPU: Intel 8th-generation Core i7-8550U, Core i5 CPUs will also be available.
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 13.3-inch backlit 4K (3840×2160) IPS touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT.
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Dimensions (inches): 0.53 H x 12.04 W x 8.56 D
- Weight: 2.78 pounds
- Battery: 3-cell, 60Whr lithium-ion polymer