MacBook Air A1466 – Keyboard Replacement
In this video, the laptop keyboard has trouble, so it needs to be replaced. But before that you to remove area before accessing the keyboard.
Or if planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem with your laptop. Here is the guide to disassemble your MacBook Air A1466 Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the back cover and disconnect the battery before accessing other parts of the laptop. Be careful when disconnection ribbon cable connector.
In this video it shows the following:
Disassembling of MacBook Air A1466 Laptop includes:
- Removal of the back cover
- Removing laptop keyboard
- Removal of laptop motherboard
- Removal of Wifi Card
- Keyboard removal
- Removal of the heatsink fan
- Removing front cover, keyboard area
- Hard disk drive removal
- Wifi card removal
Laptop Specification MacBook Air A1466
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 128 GB flash memory_solid_state
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Item Weight: 2.96 pounds
- Color: Color
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 128 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.