The Sony Vaio Pro 13 weighs less than 2.4 pounds and uses a fourth-generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor to produce long battery life and excellent everyday performance. It has 13.3 inch 1080p touchscreen and SSD hard drive.
Wanted to upgrade or replace the memory, hard disk, you want to fix some problem of your laptop? Here is some guide to disassemble and locate the hardware device you want to upgrade or replace in your Sony Vaio Pro 13 laptop.
Disassembling of laptop includes:
Removing back cover
Svp132 fan replacement
Removing wireless card
Remove laptop back cover
Disassembling of Sony Vaio Pro 13 laptop includes:
- Operating SystemWindows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i7
- Hard Disk: 512 GB,SSD
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Screen Size: 13.3 inch LED
- Camera: 1-megapixel Webcam
- Network: Bluetooth 4.0 HS, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, NFC, Intel Centrino Advanced-N 7260