Acer VN7 – keyboard replacement
In this video, we need to replace damage keyboard but before doing that, we should disassemble the laptop to enable us accessing it.
planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem of your laptop.? Here is the complete guide to disassemble your Acer VN7 Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the cover disconnect the battery and you are ready to go. But be careful in disassembling especially the connector.
In this video it shows the following:
Disassembling of Acer VN7 Laptop includes:
- Removal of the back cover
- Hard disk drive removal
- Battery Removal
- DVD Removal
- Removal of Keyboard
- Keyboard plastic removal
- Replace the keyboard with a new one
- Assembling back the laptop
Laptop Specification Acer VN7 :
• CPU: Intel Core i7-4710HQ
• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M (2GB GDDR5, GM107)
• DISPLAY: 17.3”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS
• STORAGE: 128GB SSD + 1000GB HDD
• RAM: 2x 4GB DDR3
• WEIGHT: 3.00 kg (6.6 lbs)