Asus UX330 – disassemble
planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem of your laptop.? Here is the complete guide to disassemble your Asus UX330 Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the cover disconnect the battery and you are ready to go. But be careful in disassembling especially the connector.
In this video it shows the following:
Disassembling of Asus UX330 Laptop includes:
- Battery Removal
- DVD Removal
- Removal of Keyboard
- Removal of the back cover
- Removal of Casing
- Removing hard drive
- Removing wireless card
- Removing Ram
- Assemble back the laptop
Laptop Specification Asus UX330:
Intel® Core™ i5 8250U Processor,
Intel® Core™ i5 7200U Processor.
• Operating System Windows 10 Home – ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro.
• Chipset Integrated Intel® CPU
• Memory 8 GB LPDDR3 1866MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory
• Graphic Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520