If you are disassembling your Dell Inspiron 11 3147 laptop, be careful and wear an anti-static wrist band or anti-static device.
Separating the LED screen from the digitizer is hardly possible. Replacing a keyboard is impossible without bending a palm rest.
The Battery of this laptop is located inside. To get is you have to remove the back cover.
This disassembling guide includes the following:
- removing back cover
- removing the hard disk drive
- remove or replacement of memory
- removing the processor fan
- taking away the LCD
- removing first layer motherboard and so on
- removing cable connector slowly
- disassembling the LCD
Dell Inspiron 11 3147 Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2830 dual-core processor (2.16 GHz with Burst up to 2.41 GHz, 1 MB cache) or Intel Pentium N3530
- Hard Disk: SATA 3 Gbps, 2.5‑inch HDD,500 GB 5400 rpm HDD
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3L 1333 MHz, One SODIMM slot
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Screen Size: 11.6‑inch,1366 x 768, WLED Touch
- Camera: 0.92 MP webcam with status light and dual-microphone
- Network: 11n (2.4 GHz only)
Dell Inspiron 11 3147 Special Features
Up to 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors offer speed and efficiency for responsive performance whether you’re surfing the web, writing a paper or uploading photos. Get the Intel®-level performance you’ve come to expect.
Excellent battery life:
Go longer between charges and spend more time away from the outlet doing what matters. Up to 7 hours.
Available solid-state drive (SSD) options provide longer battery life, quicker responsiveness, quieter performance and improved shock resistance compared to conventional hard drives.
Thin and light:
This compact 2-in-1 weighs only 3.07 lbs