Problem with Lenovo Yoga 2 display such as defective or broken LCD. Here is the guide of disassembling Lenovo Yoga 2 LCD Screen.
Note: When disassembling this Ultrabook, used plastic tools to avoid scratches.
The procedure covers the following:
- Screen plastic cover removal
- Remove display away from the system
- Removing cable connectors
- Replacing Screen
- Assembling back
Here’s some Ultrabook tech specs and features.
Lenovo Yoga 2 (13 inch) Features;
- 360-Degree Flip-and-Fold Design
- Up to 8 hrs. of battery life
- 10 point multitouch display
- Multitouch touchpad
- Dolby® Home Theater® Stereo Speakers
Lenovo Yoga 2 (13 inch) Specs;
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: either one of the following 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4510U (2.00GHz 1600 MHz 4MB), 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-4200U (1.60GHz 1600MHz 3MB) or 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-4030U (1.90GHz 1600MHz 3MB)
- Hard Disk: 500 Gb + 8Gb SSD or up to 256 GB SSD
- Memory: DDR3L SDRAM 1600 Mhz up to 8 Gb
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics 4400
- Screen Size: 13 inch Full HD
- Webcam: 720p
- Network: Intel 7260 b/g/n