On the Browser (Firefox or Chrome) type the I.P Address 192.168.0.1. This is the default network address of TP LINK AC1350 Dual Band Router Archer C60.
The Username is Admin
Password is Admin
- The New Username and password would appear.
- Type the new username and password and click confirm
- The Timezone would appear, select your desired timezone and click next.
At the internet connection type select the connection type wich ISP provides. Most of the ISP Provide the dynamic IP. Mine I’m using Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE).
- For Dynamic IP: You Don’t need to configure it.
- For Static IP: Enter the information provided by your ISPs.
- For PPPoE: Provide the username and password.
- Configure the Wifi connection, rename wifi name and provide the password. This device has two frequency, the 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.
After the step by step setup, the router will automatically reboot and you need to enter the new Username and Password you filled up lately. The installation is now over. You may log in once again to reconfigure the router additional settings.